Learn how to run social media accounts and get right in at the deep end with our social media internships here at PYRO & Groove Dynasty. We run socials for over 40 of the World’s biggest DJs & record labels, and you’ll be right in the mix of everything from day 1.
Join our team of young professionals and get some incredible contacts & experience that you will value for the rest of your career. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Join a super
bad ass team 🙂
We are a startup company based in Hongkou, Shanghai, and we want more super bad asses to join us! If you think you got what it takes to add value to our team, and there isn’t a job listed for you, just send us your CV anyhow… We want bright, fun and energetic people to join us and help make something special.
PYRO Music is looking for a lively and enthusiastic individual to add to its social media team. The ideal candidate is a native Chinese speaker with great spoken and written English, experience in social media, and knowledge of the electronic music industry. Multiple positions are available, including entry level and management roles. Recent college graduates and music fans are also encouraged to apply.
Job Duties include:
- Daily translation of short updates and longer written content
- Manage Weibo and other social media accounts and make posts
- Compose original WeChat articles covering electronic music news, new music releases, etc.
- Advise on strategy for marketing our clients
- Report weekly/monthly on statistics and success of your work
As PYRO expands into other territories, we are looking to hire an International Licensing Manager to handle relations with labels around the World. The succesful candidate should be willing to travel, have a good grasp of the industry and be open to relocating to China or one of our Asia based offices.
- Make contact with labels and aggregators to agree deals for licensing
- Manage quarterly reports for licensors
- Network and engage with client base to ensure healthy relations
- Continue focus on growth in developing markets
Candidate must have at least 5 years experience in the industry already, and be well versed in licensing agreements.
Get connected with us on social networks!